Pages


Saturday, May 22, 2010

My Blog I Owe Chez

Which team pages did you visit?
What is your overall constructive review?
What do they still need to work on?
What ideas might you take back to your own team page?
Does the topic of the game meet the educational requirement?
Be sure to hyperlink their team page to the blog.
Be sure to leave comments on classmates' blog posts too.


First, I visited Team JESSAMIAH!'s team page. I love that all of their team page is filled out and updated. It's complete and their game, is obviously amazing. They've worked so hard and completely succeed in what they set out to do. Great job guys!
The second team page I viewed was, Team Ninja Hobos , I love how they have every step uploaded here. Although they may not have been able to use everything they created it's still great to see it. I know they've had some struggles and I respect them for fighting through them. I would like to see some more elaborative asnwers for their questions though, some of them are very short. Overall, I'd give them an "A".
As for our team page, it's completely filled out and all of our steps are uploaded. I'm proud of it.

Overall, I believe our entire class overall has worked our butt's off. Hooray for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment