Pages


Friday, April 2, 2010

Thee FLASH Master; PJ.

As most of you know, PJ is practically thee flash master. I'm sitting here struggling and somehow, PJ knows exactly how to fix every problem I'm having. Yesterday, he came into our class and showed us how to create keyframes and buttons. My oh my, I still do not comprehend how to do that, but I'm slowly learning. I think with assistance from thee FLASH master, PJ, and his right hand woman, Jessica, I will be just fine. Their knowledge is great and they are willing to help those of us who are struggling. All in all, I believe Amy and I will be doing just fine in the month to come.

3 comments:

  1. Hey! I bet you wish you had class with PJ because he really is the flash master. His game looks so amazing and I wish that I had any artistic ability whatsoever... haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I wish. I'm totally NOT a genius. That said, if you or anyone else needs help, just ask me about it, or chat if I'm on the gmail. Thanks Katie. I feel all speshul.

    ReplyDelete