Pages


Wednesday, March 3, 2010

MTV Day 2


After I left my 4th block yesterday, I mosied my way to tennis as usual. Halfway through tennis I get a call from my enthusiastic producer, Dara. Needless to say, in the next 5 minutes my crew was down at tennis practice to do some filming. Now I can say I've played tennis on national television ;) Anywho, they filmed some footage there and then then the funniest thing ever occured. We managed to fit my camera-man in my little VW Beetle. My sound-guy was too tall to fit in the back! I wish I could have taken a picture of the huge camera sitting in my dash, and me "talking to myself" and having to pretend that I didn't notice him or the camera 8 inches from my face beside me haha. When we finally arrived at my house, I was filmed parallel parking; not my best feat. haha From there we went into my little apartment with my mom and filmed my homecoming crowns, sash, and pictures. As well as my hunting equipment. Mom was fixing an amazing dinner, spaghetti, so they also filmed her stirring her concoction while I filled out a scholarship (booo on scholarships). Oh! and of course my mom's 5000 clocks went off as they were there haha now all we needed was a cat and mom would look like a crazy lady :) My new bestfriends then left at 6. I was lonely today as they didn't follow me around from class to class, but we'll be reunited as they film some of our student council meeting today. Tomorrow is the big day, I'm so excited/nervous to see what the day has in store.

3 comments:

  1. woww! You are pretty brave KatieFurrellll! I bet you was just rambling about any little thing that popped in your head, lol. I would have literally went crazy, ahaa.

    but challenge day was great && we all had lots of fun. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm glad that you got picked because you will show people how West Virginia people really are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, Katie is brave! I'm glad that you enjoyed this expierence though. You were probably one of the best people to be picked for it.. and BOOO you got a picture with the girl with the cool hair!

    ReplyDelete