Pages


Monday, February 8, 2010

Well....

Right now I'm supposed to be blogging about Beowulf, yettt I can't quite concentrate to comprehend it, so I believe I might wait until I can focus at home to do it. Until then, let the question of " What has Beowulf left his people? " will remain unanswered... haha :)



THE UPDATED PORTION: haha

Beowulf left his people pride and persistance. He showed the people who belived in him that he could conquer and also remain a symbol of authority and dominance. Through his heroic actions, he lost his life but his story will remain told. It's an inspiring story of triumph and the ability to previal and will be passed down generation to generation in order to prevent the disappearance of Beowulf in a story form. He may physically be gone, yet he will live on through others.

2 comments:

  1. Beowulf is difficult to understand, but once you start to get the meaning, you will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr. Potter,
    I went home and read it and it made much more sense. When I actually sat down and analyzed the words, the meaning became clear and very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete