Pages


Thursday, February 25, 2010

Yet Another FLASH Expierence

Yesterday, I set out on the FLASH path yet again. Amy and I brainstormed as well and figured out our game idea. (I'll leave that as a secret, because it's pretty much amazing. Just saying.) Creating a text box on FLASH was pretty simple, actually scared me a bit because I understood for once, and I'm starting to learn the process to publish it and upload the files at once to my projects page! Oh, success feels sooooo good! Anywho, we tweaked our game again today, making it even better, and team Pinky and the Brain will be the most awesome-est group, ever. As this process goes on, you will soooon find out!

1 comment:

  1. yes it was very easy...but then it seemed like everything became very very hard...stupid flash is tricking us

    ReplyDelete